donderdag 28 februari 2013

WBCOOP!

So, I have to tell you guys what my best Pokerstars moment has been so far. Honestly, for me that’s probably a lot harder than for a Pokerstars pro or a 25 year old player. But Still, if I want to join the World Blogger Championship Of Online Poker I have to share my best moment so let’s think about this for a moment.

I turned 18 in October 2012 so I’m not even 18 for half a year. But now I can play, I can play mtt’s, sng’s and cashgames. I can do what I want to do, and I can do what I’m passionate about. I learned to play poker when I was 14 years old, playing the games with a couple of friends, just for fun. I fell in love with the game and kept playing, everyone moved on and stopped playing but all I wanted to do was play. So when I could, I did. I started playing and playing, people from the forum backed me and I was able to play tournaments I could only dream about playing. And yes, I dreamt about playing $1,10 tournaments, and winning them. I didn’t win a tournament yet, but I’m working on that part of the dream. I now have a long term sit and go backing. I play 6-max single table tournaments ($1,50) and I love it. Friends asked me why I liked playing for change and I think it’s just my passion for the game. I would play 10 hours a day if I could, just playing for play money. You might wonder right now what exactly my best moment is, and I think that was a session I played on the 6th of this month. I played 26 games which was a lot for me then. Now I play like 40 games a day, so still not a lot. There are players out there playing 26 games at the same time, but I couldn’t, so I didn’t. The best moment was finishing the session and seeing I was $24,36 up, which is 25% of my start roll. I love playing and I think that is my best moment. Although when I think about it now, every moment I’m able to play on Pokerstars is a best moment. The best moments I have is when I’m behind my computer screen and I am able to play the most wonderful game in the world.

Fortunately I still have all the time in the world. I’m only 18 years old and yes, there are things out there that will become better moments. Playing the Sunday million is a dream like that, winning my first big mtt is one. Until the time I can play big tournaments, I will be grinding low stakes sng’s and hopefully becoming silverstar this month.

So, this is my entry for the World Blogger Championship Of Online poker. If you would like to join the World Blogger Championship Of Online Poker you can send your 500 word blog to Pokerstars by using there widget on the website.

"Let there be better moments"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten