woensdag 3 april 2013

March recap.

What's up guys?! Long time no see/speak/read? Been very busy with school and also had to maintain my silver star vip status so was pretty busy. Nevertheless, here is my month recap.

My month started of pretty mellow, didn't play for the first 8 days of March because I had to wait 'till I could purchase HM2. (Only played the WBCOOP in which I managed to win 2x $11 SCOOP ticket in a DRAW event and the 8-game event if I recall that correctly.) When I could I went back grinding and I had 2 special scores this month. The first was my first ever final table in a big MTT, it was in a $1,10 6-max turbo event with 3.627 players in it. I unfortunately busted in 6th because my AK couldn't win from the A9 my opponent held. (Pre flop all-in and the turn brought the 9. Just Bad Luck). I cashed for $63,47 which also is my biggest score yet. A few days later I went on to play the $3,30 6-max MTT and I went fairly deep in that one too. I eventually finished 10th after my AQ lost from my opponents JT. Still I cashed for $61,80 and my bankroll got a pretty nice boost. After that score me and my backer decided I would play $3,50 sng's from now on if I had the buy-in + $250 in my bankroll. (If I had $253,49 or less I would play $1,50 sng's again.)That went pretty well and my bankroll stands currently at a nice $326,47.

What's next?
April has arrived and I've set some new goals for myself. First of all the most important things are making a profit and maintaining my silverstar vip status. Then there is my additional bankroll goal and i've set the bar quite high for myself. First I thought: well, I could probably do $400 this month but no. I'm making it a bit harder for myself, to motivate me even more. My bankroll goal for this month is $500. So, let's just see how things will turn out.

03-04-2013

Goal for amount vpp's: 500
Vpp's needed to be on schedule: 50,00
Vpp's earned this month: 80,92
Goal for bankroll end february: $500+
Bankroll: $326,47,95

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten