woensdag 13 februari 2013

13-02-2013

What's up guys!? This blog update is going to be a little longer than usual. I'm going to talk about my sessions today and yesterday, I will talk about the WBCOOP and I will talk a little bit strategy-ish.

Sessions
Okay, so first of all, my sessions. 2 days ago I played 8 games after I posted my blog and won $6,22. I was running pretty good but when I woke up yesterday morning I must've hit some sort of switch. Yesterday I played 22 games and lost -$8,85. Not that good. I think my game was just fine, maybe some bad luck? Today I woke up feeling not that good. Called school to say I was sick. In fact, after the winterclash weekend I just had too less sleep. So after a couple extra hours of sleep I thought of playing online and I sat down. After my first 27 games I was up $2,98 and everything was going okay. I also played a $1,10 turbo 6-max mtt and cashed $4,10, so that's also a profit of $3,00. Then I went to the supermarket to buy some groceries for my mother and after dinner I started grinding again. After 23 games I was up just a little. $2,33. Then I took a little break to play guitar and well, it got ugly when I started playing again. I played another 15 games and managed to cash in only 2! A first and a second place finish. After all it could be worse so with a total loss today of -$5,85 I should be 'happy'.

WBCOOP
So, yeah. World Blogging Championships Of Poker return to pokerstars! I would say: "wonderfull!!" but no. Pokerstars tweeted me that your blog should be a month old, and sice my blog was made on february the 4th I may not get in! I'm still going to mail them if I could take part, it's just 4 days. If I'm allowed to play I would play shootout events, 6-max events and HORSE, since that still is my favorite game.

Strategy!!
First of all, I'm just a nit. I'm playing these sng's for a little longer than 2 weeks at the moment so I don't know everything. My game is far from perfect but I'm still sharing some things I found playing these games. First of all, one thing that really caught my eye is players bluffing on the river. Here I have an example of a play I've really seen a lot of times.
we're just a couple of hands in the game so the blinds are still 10/20, we're playing 5 handed and we're in the big blind. Player 1 limps UTG and everybody folds but the small blind, he also limps. So, we go to the flop 3 handed and the board comes 9s4c6s. We hit top pair. Small blind checks and we bet the pot of 60. First limper folds and SB calls. The turn is an ace of diamonds, SB checks and we decide to slow down and check. The river brings the ace of clubs and i'm fairly sure SB doesn't have an ace, so we have the best hand. But now SB takes the lead and bets 1/3rd of the pot, 60 in a 180 pot. I see this play a lot and I think personaly that if he would have a better hand that he would've made a bigger bet. I decide to call and villain shows 64, just a pair of sixes.
So, what do you guys think? Probably not playing tomorrow because I have training with the debate club. Will post another entry on sunday or monday, Have a good weekend!!

13-02-2013

Goal for amount vpp's: 500
Vpp's needed to be on schedule: 232,14
Vpp's earned this month: 317,13
Goal for bankroll end february: $100+
Bankroll: $136,24

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten