zondag 3 februari 2013

Hello!

Hello! First of all, I'm dutch. This is going to be an English blog so please don't judge me on my English. I decided to start a poker blog so people can follow my progres in poker. At the moment i'm backed by someone from the pokercity forum. I started with a bankroll of $100, and I'm playing $1,50 6-max single table sit$go's.
First couple of days I faced a lot of bad beats. But! I got my chips in good, so i'm happy with the way I played. My bankroll is after a little more then 100 games around the $93. was down to $80 yesterday. I will sometimes post hands here to discuss. Goals this month: Finish the month with more than $100 and with the Silverstar VIP level. I have to play 18 games a day to become Silverstar and have now played 44 already. I will keep you all up to date. Think about 1 update in 3 or 4 days. :)

Goal for amount of games: 506
Games played this month: 44
Goal for bankroll end february: $100+
Bankroll: $93,53

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten